XTERRA Fitness TR150 Treadmill
The console was designed for ease of use while still providing you with all the features you deserve. A large 5” LCD provides you with important workout feedback while the intuitive button layout incorporates Quick Touch speed buttons for quick access of your favorite speeds – great for interval training! The integrated bookrack and accessory holders keep your reading material, remote control, and anything else you want close by, right where you need it. And to help keep you in your training zone, hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars.
The heart pounding speed range up to 10 mph is powered by a smooth and quiet 2.25 HP motor. The 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety while the XTRASoft Cushioned Deck technology, large 16” x 50” running surface, and 3 manual incline settings allow you to push your limits.
Start on the road to fitness today with the XTERRA TR150 Treadmill and exceed your expectations.
|Dimensions:||63.4″ L x 28.75″ W x 51.4″ H (1610 x 730 x 1305mm)|
|Running Surface:||16″ x 50″ (40.6 x 127 cm)|
|Item Weight:||97 lbs (44 kg)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs (113 kg)|
Controls & Features
|Speed:||0.5-10mph (1-16 Kph)|
|Incline:||3 levels – Manual (.5%, 1%, 2%)|
|Belt:||1 ply, 1.4mm|
|Heart Rate Programs:||–|
|Heart Rate Chest Strap:||(sold separately)|
|MP3 Jack & Speakers:||–|
|Workout Display:||5″ LCD|
|Deck Cushioning:||Blue cushions (no center pad)|
|EKG Grip Pulse:||Yes|
|Handlebar Speed Controls:||No|
|Handlebar Incline Controls:||No|
|Direct Access Speed:||Yes|
|Direct Access Incline:||No|
- Fitted wheels for easy transportation
- Folding deck – good for storing in small spaces
- XTRAsoft cushioning, helps impact injuries from occurring
- Low electricity use
- Convenient accessory trays built on dashboard
- Tablet holder includes (you can listen to music or watch a video)
- Assembly is simple and quick to do
- Speed settings up to 10 MPH
- Three manually adjustable incline options
- XTRASoft cushioning, for a low impact ride
- 12 workout programs
- Pulse reading function
- Sturdy construction for a walking treadmill (can hold users up to 250 lbs)
- Folding deck, space-saving design
- Little maintenance required.
- No bluetooth facility, or any other way to hook up to any other mobile phone fitness apps.
- No facility to add any heart reading systems, like POLAR or chest strap readings transmitters.
- It has no USB port or inbuilt cooling fan.
- Weight capacity is only 250lbs so not suitable for heavier runners
- No goal function
- Speed of treadmill a little tame for intense workouts.
Specification: XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Review – Pros & Cons (2020-2021)