Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Running Treadmill, Updated Design Video Review 2020
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Running Treadmill Review – Budget Choice with Surprising Power (Pros & Cons)
Meet your fitness goals and more with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Treadmill iFit Coach Compatible Updated Model. This compact treadmill brings your workout indoors with its robust design and iFit functionality. The Weslo 5.9 treadmill is designed to move you forward with a powerful 2.25 HP motor and a 16″ x 50″ tread belt. A two-position incline and 1-10 MPH QuickSpeed control make it easy to adjust your speed and intensity with the touch of a button. Comfort Cell cushioning cradles your strides and steps, safeguarding against impact injuries and muscle straining. Monitor your progress on the Cadence treadmill’s large LCD window display. Enhance your routine with pre-programmed onboard workouts or take advantage of the included iFit Coach trial to activate customized personal training or studio classes. The treadmill’s SpaceSaver design folds flat for effortless storage when not in use. The Cadence treadmill is more than just for walking, running, jogging and interval training. It syncs with your existing iFit membership, customizing your workouts with your favorite personal trainer. Integrated, incline-matching technology adjusts your resistance digitally to give you a more challenging, real-world terrain feel for remarkable results; the included iFit Coach Trial also gives you access to virtual boutique studio classes and sends three, personally-tailored workouts to your treadmill every day, based on your fitness goals. iFit memberships are required to access some of the 30-day trial features; iFit is not required for the treadmill machine’s integrated onboard workouts.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Treadmill iFit Coach Compatible Updated Model:
- Top trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the right coach for you
- Global workouts: embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio classes: participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized workouts: 3 personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your Weslo 5.9 treadmill every day
- Activation required: redeem your 30-day iFit Coach trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required – iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features
- Large LCD window: view all of your workout stats easily and quickly via the large LCD window display
- 2.25 HP motor is suited for light to moderate speed workouts
- 16″ x 50″ tread belt: treadmill is recommended for runners under 6′
- 1-10 MPH QuickSpeed control
- 2-position adjustable incline: manually adjust your cadence treadmill’s incline via the adjustable incline feet located at the machine’s base
- SpaceSaver design
- Comfort Cell cushioning
- Footprint: 54.5″ H x 29″ W x 64.5″ L
- Model number: WLTL29617
- The treadmill is at $399 only and sometimes it sells at $299 with free shipping on other platforms.
- Some treadmills in the market are above $500 and this is too much.
- It is a sturdy machine and can take weights up to 250lbs.
- Folding treadmill, which helps to save space in between workouts.
- It offers a high price/value ratio to the user.
- Not a lot of bells and whistles.
- Heart rate thumb sensor built into the console.
- Most powerful motor in this range.
- Easy to assemble.
- Comfort Cell Cushioning technology gives excellent comfort.
- The cushioning is also helpful for the body, especially on the legs and the knees.
- Good top speed of 10mph.
- The motor is powerful to give a smooth and consistent stride.
- Decent belt length.
- The six preset workout programs add variety to the workout.
- Several extras that enhance the feeling of value.
- The display panel is easy to manipulate and read.
- The two-position manual incline adds to the intensity.
- There are few buttons on the treadmill, unlike other brands.
- Cadence G 5.9i is equipped with a 2.5 CHP motor which runs almost silently.
- Being a folding treadmill, it can easily fit in your small home or apartment without occupying much space.
- The running area is a bit small for experts.
- Belt feels quite narrow.
- Only 90-days of warranty on the motor, parts, and labor.
- The running area is a bit small for experts.
- iFit compatibility makes it hard to start the machine without a subscription.
- No Bluetooth technology.
- Not designed for intense workouts, and best not used for long-term running training.
Specification: Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding Running Treadmill Review – Pros & Cons (2020-2021)