NordicTrack E 7.5 Z Elliptical Review 2020
- 15 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 20 Digital Resistance Levels
- 20 degree Adjustable Ramp across five different positions
- 5? High-Contrast Display showing time, distance, heart rate, and calories burned
- iFit® Coach™ Ready; Includes 1 Year iFit Membership
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. (ICON) warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions. The frame is warranted for the lifetime of the original purchaser (customer). The drive motor is warranted for twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase. Parts and labor are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
NordicTrack E 7.5 Z Elliptical
While NordicTrack has built the 7.5z with a few features that are unique in this price range, the quality is lacking. The incline and stride adjustability do not offer enough benefit to compensate for the few workout programs and low-quality build. While this elliptical may hold up okay for a light user, we would recommend looking into other models in this price range that may provide more value for the price. Nonetheless, the NordicTrack 7.5z does make an attempt to offer a better workout experience for a value price.
- Adjustable Stride
- Heavier Flywheel
- Incline Ability
- Sturdy Build
- Not the Most Built-In Workouts
- Not the Best Quality
Specification: NordicTrack E 7.5 Z Elliptical Review 2020